PeerStrong was created as a way for HIV clinics, community organizations, and hospitals to reduce patient isolation, improve self efficacy, and improve health outcomes through 1-on-1 support, accountability, and sharing of lived experiences.
PeerStrong is a technology platform created for HIV organizations. Specifically, the platform:
- Streamlines the management of your trained Peer Supporters
- Helps your patients match with a Peer Supporter based on a customizable set of filters
- Allows patients to receive chat-, phone- and video-based 1-on-1 support from Peer Supporters
- Allows you to promote your Programs (online and in-person) to a larger community of patients who would benefit
- Helps you provide 1-on-1 telephonic peer support
- And provides intelligent oversight with custom data integration and reporting capabilities