Find and match with someone-like-you!
“...those living with [HIV] hardly ever talk about it, even with those closest to them.” - Kaiser Family Foundation
“HIV infection affects all dimensions of a person’s life: physical, psychological, social and spiritual. Counselling and social support can help people and their carers cope more effectively with each stage of the infection and enhances quality of life.” - World Health Organization
HIV Peer Supporters
Connect with our network of trained and certified Peer Supporters.
- Peer Supporters live with HIV, too.
- They empathize. They care.
- And they are trained to support you.
“I don’t try to be the expert. I help others come up with their own ideas about how they can help themselves. ” - Claire T., Peer Supporter since 2013
“We all need to know that someone cares about us. I like to guide people to improve their ability to take care of themselves.” - Clifford S., Peer Supporter since 2015
Match and chat with a Peer Supporter for personalized support.
- Find someone with a similar background.
- Or find someone with a totally different perspective. Your choice.
- Then chat privately 1-on-1, with one (or more!) Peer Supporters.
Engage with the entire community of Peer Supporters.
- Share how you feel. Post a question.
- Tap into the entire network of Peer Supporters for support.
- Get feedback, answers and ideas.
- Be a part of the conversation. And see what others are talking about.
Programs (Coming Soon!)
Explore and participate in what’s going on around you.
- Local and national partners host programs you can participate in.
- Events. Education. Resources. Opportunities.
- Check out your own personalized list today.